Friday 6 April 2012

Goodbye Laziness

While waiting for the 10°C mark, I have decided to get into shape.
All winter long I have done no, nada, zilch, niente, keine physical labor or exercise. So my belly is bigger than last summer and my arms and legs are thinner. Not very nice to look at and, what is worse, not very conducive for kayaking.
So I have decided that some exercise is needed (better late than never).
On the upcoming Wednesday a nice lady, I hope, will make me a program I will have to follow. It will consist of two training days each week at the gym, Wednesdays and Fridays. Besides that I will go swimming every Monday.
I'm not going to become Superman in a month I know, but at least I should be able to go kayaking in the middle of May without too much trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment