Sunday 29 April 2012

Rolling Rolling Rolling

One thing I have always been rather good at is the ‘Greenlander roll’. That is, the first 180° of it.
To better my chance of keep breathing while paddling and get some prestige amongst fellow paddlers I have decided to learn how to do the last 180°.
To that end I have attended a 6 hour, 4 hours on the water, course in a nice hot swimmingpool today.
My muscles aches and my eyes are red from chlorine but I did it!!! I actually rolled all the way about 8 times.
However, I did not get that ‘aha’ experience. You know, that revelation that will make you roll almost every time. When I rolled it was more a stroke of luck than anything else. So I need to take one maybe two courses more. But I don't mind that at all. Every course will better my technique and in the end learn me how to roll the magic 360°.

2 comments:

  1. Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!…

    Check out my blog Denia Pisia facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can definitely see your expertise in the work you write.
    The world hopes for

    more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe.
    Always go after

    your heart.

    Feel free to visit my website: http://www.efatum.com/index.php?do=/profile-2181/info/

    ReplyDelete